Several scholarship deadlines approaching in June
We are thrilled to share scholarships now open for application through HCCF, with deadlines approaching in June. These scholarships aim to support and encourage the pursuit of furthering education among students. Please take a moment to pass these opportunities on to prospective applicants who may be eligible.
- Abby Sutherland Memorial Scholarship - provides support for students between the ages of 16 and 24 who are residents of Crawford County, Indiana, entering an academic, vocational, or trade course of study with preference given to home-schooled children who have demonstrated volunteer service in the community
- Harrison County Healthcare Scholarship - provides educational scholarships for Harrison County resident students who have been high school graduates for at least one year and are pursuing certification or a degree in any health-related field
- Herbert and Marilyn Gettelfinger Agricultural Scholarship - provides scholarships to Harrison County students in agricultural studies who have successfully completed at least twenty-four hours of college credit with an accumulated GPA of 2.5 or higher for any level degree program
- Jessie L. Fogal and Arlie L. Fogal Scholarship - support for Harrison County students seeking an advanced medical and/or dental degree (MD, DMD, DDS) and already accepted into a DDS or MD program
- New Salisbury Community Healthcare Services Scholarship - support for Harrison County residents of Blue River, Jackson, Morgan, or Spencer townships who are accepted into or attend an accredited public or private institution of higher learning majoring in a medical-related field
- Robert H. Weber Memorial Scholarship - support for Harrison County students in educational studies who have successfully completed at least 24 hours of college credit with an accumulative GPA of at least 2.5, with preference given to students studying math, science, or elementary education
- Harrison County Farm Bureau, Inc. Agricultural Career Scholarship - provides scholarships for Harrison County students who have completed twenty-four hours of college credit and maintained a cumulative GPA of at least 2.8 in the agricultural sciences in careers/majors such as agricultural systems management, teaching, sales and service, marketing, or management of food, fiber, and natural resources
- Coffman Family Forestry Scholarship in Memory of Randy R. Coffman, son of Charles H. Coffman - provides support for Harrison County students who are majoring in a Forestry Management-related program for a vocational certification, associate's degree, or bachelor's degree
- Adult Scholarship Program for Summer 2023 Courses - support for Harrison County adults (ages 25+) completing a bachelor's degree, associate's degree, or certificate training program
Visit this link to learn more and apply today! For more information about our scholarships, contact Heather Stafford, HCCF Director of Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org.